Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

MY PUBLIC SPEAKING


MY SPEECH

Today I will talk about my speech. This speech is one assessment that has been given from Miss Ardania to us.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Zaid from IKM KL. Today I would like to give a speech about I read I work. Before that, I would like to invite you to thank to ALLAH the Almighty, Who has given us Mercy and Blessing, so we can meet together in this blessing place. Goodmorning to our Director Tn Hj Noorzainee Shah Bin Ibrahim, Deputy of Academic Affairs Pn. Rosmani Bt Mohd Rosdi, Deputy of Students Affairs Tn. Adnan Bin Jamaluddin, my beloved teacher and my fellow friends. My topics speech today is Laughter Is The Best Medicine.
When you laugh, there are many good things that happen. It helps you connect with people. For laughter is contagious. People laughing together is an excellent way to build relationships. It helps friends and family bond with each other. It helps increase trust and intimacy as well. Again laughter is an expression of joy in ones heart. Sadly, anxiety and worry, depression and loneliness are ills of modern society that prevent people from laughing out loud. It is in this context that laughter is understood to be the medicine. From laughter can relieve stress and increase our health in many different ways. While the smile of babies and the elderly are incomparably beautiful, it is the hearty laughter that acts as a stress buster. Finally, let me ask you one question? What prevents you from laughing? Whatever be the reason you cannot afford not to laugh. Therefore take time to go out with friends and family. Do something together. Enjoy healthy fun and entertainment.
Let me conclude with a wish and prayer for you. May God send long. Cherished blessing your way today. May he open unexpected doors of opportunity. May you find things close to your hearts restored to you. Then you will be like “men who dreamed” and your “mouths be filled with laughter and your tongues with songs of joy”. That all from me today thank you>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment