Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

DESCRIBE A PICTURE

INTERPRATING PICTURE

Next assessment unit 4 I should describe and do a dialog with my partner about apologize  a picture given from teacher. 


Image result for cartoon picture apology for wrong doing


Zaid: Hi, Sarah 
Abg Mas: Hurm hi...
Zaid: Im glad to see you today. First of all i want to see you today because i want to apologize you                about what happens yesterday.
Abg Mas: If you want me to forgive you, you should give me a present and bought a beautiful flower                   for me.
Zaid: Ouh yes, of course i bought it to you. I know that you want if you sulk with me.
Abg Mas: But you should promise to me that you should behave in your anger.
Zaid: Ok I will keep promise. And lets be my crazy partner again.
Abg Mas: Okkk.......

No comments:

Post a Comment