Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 14, 2018

ABOUT MYSELF


Hi,today I want to speech about myself and my family for my first English Assignment. I have to create my blog like Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok which is I have to get support from my friend with follow my blog, give like and comments at my blog.Ok lets start with my name is Muhammad Zaid Bin Radzuan. I am 18 years old. I settle at TB-7, Blok F-7, Kawasan 8, Taman Melati, Setapak Kuala Lumpur. Im come from MALAYSIA. My birthday is on 13th APRIL 2000.
My plan for the future to be a businessman to pay back kindness my parents who is take care of me while im young. My favourite subject is mathematics because i like calculate. My character is blushful either with girls or boys. Next character is to be righteous man because thats hopefulness from my parents. And then my another character is fast influenced from any social problems, friends. And then my character is kind person because i very like to help my friend and another person who's not come in my family who in trouble

1 comment: