Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 22, 2018

MY BELOVED FAMILY



Hi, today I like to describe my beloved parents and family. My father's name Radzuan Bin Majid. His age 46 years old but still looks like young man, handsome, and always makes me laugh. his work at Bangsar South as Eksekutif Takaful Ikhlas. My mother's name is Ariani Binti Embong. Her age is 50 and still look cute even though her age become old. My mother works at Yayasan Guru Sdn Bhd as assistance manager. My father character I very like is always make his son laugh and make my day. My father is a hardworking person. He worked hard to earn money for his family like people said 'If we always work hard, we will then succeed in the long run.

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely family. Hope all of you a prosperous life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story. Short but lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and happy family,a good story abt ur family zaid.

    ReplyDelete