Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Unit 1 - Job Hunting Skill




Image result for job hunting skills

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone. I went back to the 2nd semester to create another blog in this new semester. I am here to write about activities in the current day during my NUE 2121 course. For my first post i am going to write on about Job Hunting Skills. 

This topic is quite interesting and new to me. I learnt on locating Job opportunities, writing effective cover letter and resume. I also need to do mock interview test with my lecturer. What i hate the most is i need to memorized about 35 Q and A to this task. I was so nervous that i need to read this task. 

I am going to write down a couple of question during this task:

  • Tell me about yourself?
  • Why do you apply for this job?
  • What is your weakness and how do you overcome this?
  • What kind of person would you say you are?
  • Do you better by yourself or as a part of the team?
  • How do you feel about overtime?Is it necessary?
  • How do you feel to handle heavy workload?
  • What kind of boss do you prefer?
  • In three word describe your personality?
Image result for job hunting skills

Image result for interview

No comments:

Post a Comment